1) Total number of books I've owned:
*grin* probably over 1500...next chance I get I'll count them to see...oh and thats like just the sci-fic and fantasy ones...more fantasy than anything else
2) The last book I bought:
Er...The Aware, Changer of Days, Paladin of Souls, and The Hidden Queen...
3) The last book I read:
Heir to the Shadows...BUT I'm now in the middle of four other books...which are- ROTS, Daugther of Exile, Rhaspody, and Queen of the Darkness.
4) 5 books that mean a lot to me:
1. David Eddings- first the Belgarid(sp?) series cause in alll honesty those books help forged a bond between the then friend that would later become my husband...and his earlier series are just really good!
2. Anne Bishop's Black Jewel Trilogy- they change how I write and view the world...I could re-read this series over and over again
3. Sara Douglass's Axis Series- the SECOND set changed how I view the world...
4. ANY Timothy Zahn Star Wars books- its a) star wars b) he started the big desire for SW books and c) next to George Lucas- he is the demigod of the SW vese
5. The Doomsday Book by Connie Willis- I named my daugther after the main character, you tell me if that book means a lot to me or not ;-)
5) Tag 5 people and have them fill this out on their LJs:
Er...I only know one person on LJ...and thats Erik- so I chose him! *throws out a pokeball*